Global warming? A. Class begins, good afternoon everyone.? B. C. D :Good afternoon, teacher.? A. First, I will ask you a question: What is the serious problem nowadays ?? B. I think its the problem of environment pollution.? A. Its related to o

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Employer and Employee Dialogue 1 -Can I leave early today because I will fly to Shanghai to meet Mayor tomorrow? -Sure.I don't mind. -And can I come late next Monday morning? -I don't see why not. -And may I take Friday off? -Go ahead.It's okay with

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Scientists have discovered that stored blood loses a life-saving gas. This discovery may explain why a great number of people get sick after receiving stored blood. In recent years, experts have wondere

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

Many of us would like to have money in savings. Frankly, a dollar spent now seems to provide a lot more pleasure than a dollar saved, how can you make sure you're motivated enough to put money aside on a regular basis? 大部分人都希望手里有所

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

A Special Occasion My brother-in-law opened the bottom drawer of my sister's bureau and lifted out a tissue-wrapped package.This,he said,is not a slip.This is lingerie1).He discarded the tissue and handed me the slip. It was exquisi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

A:Drew where did all your money go? Drew,你的钱都花哪去了? B:I don't know. I make like $2,000 a month, but now I can't afford my house. 不知道啊。我一个月赚两千加元。可是现在

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

AS IT IS 2015-04-18 San Francisco Artists Make Art from Trash 旧金山艺术家利用垃圾进行艺术创作 Trash and garbage are other words for waste things that people no longer want or need. In San Francisco, they are also words for art. A loc

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

What Are the Colors of Choice for Cars? 你会选择什么颜色的汽车? Many cars in advertisements, exhibits and at car dealerships in the United States are red, blue or green -- but almost 75 percent of new cars sold in the United States are bla

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Todd: OK, Hello! 你好! Jeanna: Hello! 你好! Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about? 今天你要谈些什么? Jeanna: Driving. 开车。 Todd: OK. Tell us about driving. 好的。跟我们谈谈驾驶。 Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

今天分享的是一个小笑话降落伞。 On a flight on a small private plane, a doctor, a lawyer, a model, and an old lady with her grandson were the only passengers. Unfortunately, the plane developed engine trouble. The pilot went back to spe

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Now, what's encapsulated in both these drowning metaphors -- actually, one of them is my mother's interpretation, 暗藏在这两个溺水故事中的比喻是其中一个说法来自我母亲, and it is a famous Chinese saying, because she said it

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

A: What are you trying to do? B: I'm working on a budget. A: What kind of budget? B: I need to budget my shopping so that I don't spend all my money. A: What's your budget? B: I can spend about $300 per month. A: Why so little? B: The rest of my mone

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

ECONOMICS REPORT - Allowances: A Lesson in Personal Finance for KidsBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, November 17, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Many children first learn the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

Vacationing in Hawaii, my husband and I went out to dinner one night at one of its finest restaurants - When presented with the check, my husband reached into his pocket for his wallet, but somehow lo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Hello! I'm Melissa Long at the CNN Center here in Atlanta. Some of the headlines that are happening NOW IN THE NEWS this Friday right now for you. We are learning two firefighters have been killed, fighting a five alarm fire in North Carolina. Four

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

The Eagles(老鹰)乐队是美国七十年代最成功的乐队,是继The Beatles、Led Zeppelin之后,名列史上3大最畅销乐团之一,在那个年代,没有电脑数位,没有镭射光效,老鹰合唱团用最简单的方式来传递音乐,无需经过修饰,无需计算秒数,音乐的感动来自简单的乐器,率性的节

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In I Don't Know How She Does It, Sarah Jessica Parker just about manages to juggle a job in a financial market firm with being the mother of two children. But she does it with a lot of help from a nanny。 Many modern working mothers can't afford per

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Today's Spotlight is on reco

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Try and pretend that you're okay But I don't believe the smile you fake It's about time that you stopped saving face I'll meet you where you are, I'll meet you where you are Why don't you let me, let me love you Oh, you don't have to prove a thing Wh

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

这里,首先给出一些有关网购使用的例句: 1. e-shopping is fast and convenient.^网上购物快捷方便。 2. we can buy all kinds of things online.^我们可以在网上购买各种东西。 3. e-bay is a large shopping website.^e-b

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语